This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
With the warm weather approaching and the chill in office buildings from air conditioning, I thought it would be the perfect time to find some cardigan patterns suitable for layering. Here are 15 free crochet patterns for women’s cardigans (free at the time of posting). I hope you like them!
If you are loving these Link Blasts, don’t forget that I’ve started a Pinterest Board to keep track of them HERE.
1. Filigree Cardigan by Kimberly McAlindin for Red Heart Yarns
2. Turnberry Cardigan from Drew Emborsky for Caron Yarns
3. Trendy Cabled Cardi by Drew Emborsky(requires log in)
4. Sally’s Best Friend Cardigan by Jenny King
5. Cape Sleeved Cardi by Kim Guzman
6. Anywhere Short-Sleeved Cardi by Lorna Miser for Yarnspirations
7. Ribbon Trimmed Jacket by Kim Guzman for Caron Yarns
8. Manhattan Cardigan by Julie Farmer for Red Heart Yarns
9. Rib Stitch Cardigan by Kim Guzman
10. Peek A Boo Button Wrap from Miss Neriss
11. Ariane by Peggy Grand
12. Spring Cardi from KT and the Squid
13. Hot Chili Shawl Cardigan from Heidi Walsh
14. Chevron Lace Cardigan by Milobo
15. Veranda Cardi from Crochetvolution
Free crochet patterns are free at the time of posting. For purposes of this website, free means that no money is required in order to access the pattern. Photos are owned by the copyright holders of each individual website and are used with permission.
Be aware that, with the internet, not every single site is available to some mobile devices. There are all kinds of compatibility issues that can arise. If your mobile device does not work, fire up the laptop or other PC. Mobile devices will always have limitations that you won't experience with a computer.