This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
With the cooler weather upon us, I wanted to share some of my favorite cooler weather wraps with you. I’m certainly a fan of crochet lace, but sometimes you need something a little more dense to keep the chill out.
1. Unchained Shawl by Jessie of Jessie At Home HERE.
2. Gradient Strips Shawl by Lily Chin for Red Heart Yarns HERE.
3. Delhi Shawl available at CrochetKim HERE.
4. Toulouse Wrap by Andrea Graciarena for Naturally Caron yarns HERE. (direct PDF)
5. Top Down Shawl by Nazanin Fard for Red Heart yarns HERE.
6. Midnight Breeze Shawl by Elena of Beatrice Ryan Designs HERE.
7. Country Christmas Wrap available at CrochetKim HERE.
8. Keiko Wrap available at CrochetKim HERE.
9. Ripple Wrap by Margret Willson for Caron yarns HERE.
10. Penelope Shawl by Carolyn Christmas HERE.
Free crochet patterns are free at the time of posting. For purposes of this website, free means that no money is required in order to access the pattern. Photos are owned by the copyright holders of each individual website and are used with permission.
Be aware that, with the internet, not every single site is available to some mobile devices. There are all kinds of compatibility issues that can arise. If your mobile device does not work, fire up the laptop or other PC. Mobile devices will always have limitations that you won't experience with a computer.