This website contains affiliate links. Any purchases through affiliate links will provide me with the income necessary to keep this site available at no extra cost to you.
I love wearing crochet lace tank tops over another top during the spring and summer. Wearing my handmade crochet is probably my favorite way to display it.
Shown (left to right, top to bottom)
1. You Tunic Me On by Vickie Howell for Yarnspirations
2. Boulder Beach Fit ‘N Flare Topper
3. Pineapple Sweater from Pierrot Yarns
4. Pineapple Gilet from Pierrot Yarns
5. Pineapple Lace Top from CrochetKim
6. Pineapple Top from Beautiful Crochet Stuff
7. Pineapple Tunic from Maz Kwok Designs
8. Pineapple Top from DROPS Design
9. Light & Lacy Top by Doris Chan for Red Heart Yarns
10. Pineapple Top from Impromptu Crochet
This concludes your Monday Link Blast! Enjoy!
Free crochet patterns are free at the time of posting. For purposes of this website, free means that no money is required in order to access the pattern. Photos are owned by the copyright holders of each individual website and are used with permission.
Be aware that, with the internet, not every single site is available to some mobile devices. There are all kinds of compatibility issues that can arise. If your mobile device does not work, fire up the laptop or other PC. Mobile devices will always have limitations that you won't experience with a computer.